I
I haven't posted here in a while and I am changing up things so bear this in mind. I have to apologize beforehand of getting up on my soapbox, but that's what blogs are for right?
I just read where Pat Robertson has a necklace that repels homosexuals and everything that goes along with them. He also went on to say that gay folk have these rings whereby they infect others by shaking hands with them and the ring scratches their hand. After reading this I wondered to myself has the world really gone mad or am I looking at it all wrong?
I looked at this article and then I thought of Key 12 Hanged Man. The world is a topsy-turvy world and in order for me to make sense of it and things like the above, I need to look at it all from a different perspective. Look at the world upside down and I look at the world in the right way.
When I did look at this article from and upside down perspective, I the sense of this man's karma. He bilks millions of dollar from his followers and preaches hate when Jesus' message and teachings were about love. I got to see Pat's backwards ways and the Karmic debt he is building up for himself. So instead of me hating him back I am comforted in knowing he will pay for his karma in this life or the next.
This all led me to believe in the amazing power and wisdom of the Tarot. I was full of hate and rage at this guy and immediately Key 12 came to mind that transmuted that hate into indifference because of the karma of it all. It helped me to not act out in hate but to get to a point where it longer bothers me. I am always amazed at the power of the esoteric principles that the Tarot contains. Somewhere someone said that in all of life of all people that there is a Tarot card for it. I am starting to believe this wholeheartedly. I am thankful for the Tarot entering my life many years ago!
ATOR Blessings!

Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete