Monday, December 7, 2015

Key 4 The EmperorThe

The next Key we have is The Emperor. The Hebrew letter attributed to this key is Heh. Heh means window and a window lets in light (knowledge) and air (spirit) into the house (Beth). A window permits outlook, survey, supervision, and control. One can relate these ideas with an Emperor.

Sight is the function attributed to this Key and this goes along with the idea of the window. An Emperor has to have vision, oversees his empire, and is vigilant in its protection. He regulates and establishes rules for the rightful rulership of his domain. He brings order and structure through his authority.

Heh is the first of the twelve simple letters of the Hebrew alphabet. They are called simple because each has but a single pronunciation. Therefore this Key is attributed to the first sign of the zodiac, Aries. Aries is a fiery, cardianl sign and rules the head and face. Aries is ruled by Mars which is the planet of force, strength, energy, and courage. All qualities of the Emperor.

As with all Keys, they have magical properties that can evoke powers that we all have within us. Study and work with the Tarot is not going to give us anything, it is going to bring those powers we already have to the surface. It works by evoking thought and how we think determines our environment.

Using this Key will help in putting order and strucure to something that is chaotic. I have used this Key in many ways. The first work I did with this Key is I would use it to bring order to my disorderly ways. I was very unorganized and scattered my energies but working with this Key slowly enabled me to get my house in order. Over the years I have become more organized and regulated in my life.

Another help that I have come across is whenever I have to face a stressful situation or crisis, I use the Emperor. He takes charge when things are falling apart and brings thing back to their logical place. He is the perfect boss type and this has helped me when I have been in a supervisory role.

Whenever I am faced with a project that has a lot of details and steps, I use this Key in planning my work step by step. This energy is of the can-do variety and will help in prioritizing the steps involved. The Emperor is one who makes the final decision concerning the welfare of his empire. And we all have our own empires that we are building. Some are more structurally sound than others but we all have one. Use of this Key will work wonders at making a beautiful structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment